Burglary Witness Appeal Alert
Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses following a burglary
in Hallbrooke Gardens in Bracknell.
The incident took place between 1200 and 0400 am on Thursday 11/10/18 after offenders gained access to the property. Once inside offenders stole items including an Ipad and car keys. The offenders then made off with the homeowners white Mercedes Sprinter Van and a blue Audi Q7.
If you have any information about this incident please call 101, quoting reference 43180310537.
You can reduce the risk of becoming a victim of burglary by taking a few simple steps:
- When going out, remember to light up your home using timer switches or a TV simulator.
- Don’t leave valuables or cash on display and store your house and car keys away from your letterbox.
- Move bins away from any side gates to prevent easy access into your property.
- Lock any tools away to prevent them being used to break into your home.
- Consider fitting a motion activated external light or installing a CCTV system.
- Finally, mark your valuables using a UV pen and register them on the national property register at www.immobilise.com.
For more burglary prevention advice please visit our website at www.thamesvalley.police.uk/burglary