On Tuesday 4th July 2017 between 11.55 am and 12.20 pm a burglary occurred at Barn Close, Farnham Common. An unknown offender has forced open a conservatory window at the rear of the property in order to gain entry.
The victim has described the offender as a white male, tall, slim build wearing a blue crash helmet with a white sticker on the front and an air vent at the back and wearing bright red gloves.
If you saw or heard anything suspicious in the area of Barn Close or saw this male please contact DC 6691 Lisa Flitter, Amersham Investigation Hub via the Thames Valley Police non emergency number, 101 and quote crime reference 43170195815.
If you don’t want to speak directly to the police you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at www.crimestoppers-uk.org
No personal details are taken, information is not traced or recorded and you will not go to court.
Please consider a few simple prevention steps to your property:-
1. Keep windows and doors shut, locked and in good condition
2. Property mark your valuables with a UV pen or forensic property marking kit
3. Use a timer switches to make your home look occupied in the evenings
4. Ensure car keys are safely stored away from the front door
5. Keep tools and ladders locked away out of sight.
For more Crime Reduction tips and information please visit our website www.thamesvalley.police.uk and click on the 'crime prevention' tab.
Alternatively contact Thames Valley Police on: 101